Institute of Occupational Safety & Health is a global UK based organization for health and safety professionals. Managing safely, the market-leading health and safety course for line managers, is tried, tested and trusted. Designed to provide all managers with the confidence and enthusiasm to apply knowledge to the workplace, this course is unlike any other. BESI Private Limited is accredited in providing training for IOSH Managing Safely in Bangladesh and in global grounds. Whether you’re looking for face-to-face or e-learning, we can provide the flexibility you need with our huge network of approved training providers from worldwide.
Aim or Purpose:
1. To improve the safety awareness culture in your organization, see your productivity increase and enhance your reputation within your supply chain by embedding safety and health across the whole organization.
2. To make people understand about the importance of safety at work place and ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health.
3. To encourage employees for maintaining health and safety while working.
4. To educate managers and supervisors to monitor and control the risk.
5. To ensure you can assess and control risks and hazards.
6. Enables you to investigate incidents and empowers you to easure your own performance.
7. Allows for personal reflections on good practice.
Who can attend?
Anyone from any background and professionals can attend this course.
Module 1: Introducing managing safely
Module 2: Assessing risks
Module 3: Controlling risks
Module 4: Understanding responsibilities
Module 5: Understanding hazards
Module 6: Investigating incidents
Module 7: Measuring Performance
• MCQ – 60 marks
• Risk assessment test – 40 marks
• 5 days course
• Online / Offline classes (face to face)
• Certificate from UK
To get a certificate, one must
• Attend all the 7 modules
• Achieve 36 marks out of 60 in the MCQ.
• Achieve 23 marks out of 40 in the risk assessment test
• Achieve minimum 45 marks in the total
• First IOSH Approved Training Provider 4589 in Bangladesh
• First IOSH MS Accredited training center in Bangladesh
• We/BESI provide qualified trainers , approved by IOSH
• Provides high presentation and training materials
• Student friendly environment
Course Fee (Variable)
• 15,000/- to 20,000/- (approx. USD 240)
There are no reviews yet.