What is the concept of six sigma?
The Lean Six Sigma training helps in validating professionals who are skilled in identifying risks, errors, or defects in a business process and removing them.
Getting a Six Sigma course & certification usually requires individuals to have a certain level of experience and testify their proficiency. The certification can help you become a specialist in process improvement and will enhance your credibility.
Problem Solving Technique
- This programme can boost companies profit, rise productivity and quality.
- This programme can help to do better time management and imsure safety.
- Best and maximum productivity with less equipment and facilities
Belt is ‘level’
- White belt
- Yellow belt
- Green belt
- Black belt
Here are a few reasons why you should get a six sigma certification:
- Help Your Organization Reduce Risk and Eliminate Errors and Defects
- Improve Business Processes and Sustain Quality Improvement
- Increase Your Value Across Industries
- Ensure Compliance
- Improve Management Skill
ABOUT GREEN BELT
Green belts are skilled team members with the goal of improving process excellence. They contribute to closing the distance between Six Sigma theory and real-world implementation. Six Sigma Green Belt applicants play an important part in process improvement, data inspection, and project management.
- Overview of Six Sigma
- DMAIC Methodology Overview
- Financial Benefits of Six Sigma
- The Impact of Six Sigma to The Organization
- The Six Sigma Language